Serving ACA (Obama Care) in Texas, Mississippi, Florida, and Georgia


How to Report a Change

When the information that you put on your application changes during the year, you must report it. Changes to things like your address, family size, and income can affect whether you qualify for Medicare or an ACA plan. Give us a call at 1-888-836-0035 or email us at info@obamacarequotes.com if you have any issues changing your application or plan.

You must report a change if you:

  1. Get married or divorced.
  2. Have a child, adopt a child, or place a child for adoption. 
  3. Have a change in income.
  4. Get health coverage through a job or a program like Medicare.
  5. Move. 
  6. Have a change in disability status. 
  7. Gain or lose a dependent. 
  8. Have a change in tax filing status. 
  9. Have a change in citizenship or immigration status.
  10. Are you incarcerated or released from incarceration?
  11. Have a change in status as an American Indian or Alaska Native, or change your tribal status. 
  12. Have a correction made to your name, date of birth, or Social Security number. 
  13. Experience any other changes that may affect your income and household size. 
Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Need Support?

Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact Support
Spanish »