Serving ACA (Obama Care) in Texas, Mississippi, Florida, and Georgia


Proof of Non-Incarcerated Status

Submit a copy of one of the following documents.

  1. Official release papers from the institution or Department of Corrections.
  2. Parole papers.
  3. Non-Incarceration Attestation Form.
Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Need Support?

Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact Support
Spanish »