Serving ACA (Obama Care) in Texas, Mississippi, Florida, and Georgia


Platinum Coverage

Platinum plans typically cover about 90 percent of your medical expenses, with you responsible for the remaining 10 percent.

Obama Care Quotes offers health insurance plans in four coverage levels: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum.

As you move up the metal category, the percentage of medical expenses covered by a health insurance plan increases, reducing your copays and deductibles. While higher metal tier plans come with higher monthly premiums, your out-of-pocket costs when you require medical care are lower.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Need Support?

Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact Support
Spanish »